Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New York, New York

It seems it's been three months since I last uploaded something here! Well, I had some serious stuff going on with friends, school and family and everything else.

Lately, it seems that I can't get myself to finish any piece I've been working on. I've got tons here in my room that are just stuck in the middle, and I can't figure out how to finish them.




Feeling ambitious one day I decided to paint in climat of New York.
I'm trying to create intensity, depth... refining the power of an unknowable gaze. ...oh god :D

Hope you like it!


“These little town blues
Are melting away
I'll make a brand new start of it
In old New York!”


12 comments:

  1. wow, relly cool, girl! amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your work! I visited all your posts,I like very much what I see and I decided to stay longer, if that's ok? :o)
    Thanks for visiting my "place" !
    Hugs from Florida!
    Moc serdecznosci !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely spectacular work!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE! This is gorgeous. You are very TALENT :)

    Thaks to you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Passei para conhecer o seu blog.
    Amei o seu trabalho.
    Boa quarta-feira!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil.

    ✿✿
    ♪º° ✿

    ReplyDelete
  7. É muito bonita esta pintura.
    Não desanime , continue.

    Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super, podoba mi się ta głębia:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Magda. Thanks for stopping by. I think your paintings are great! Keep going!

    Georgianna

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, this is a beautiful painting
    I love it
    have a wonderful sunday

    ReplyDelete
  11. This painting is fantastic and very original, i like it!! thanks for the comment on my blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete